High Pressure Ball Valve
Floating ball valves generally use cast steel body, according to user requirements, can also use forged steel body, forged steel ball valves flange connection size, structure length and other major dimensions are the same as cast steel ball valves. In addition to the production of full-diameter floating ball valves, it also produces shrinkage floating ball valves to meet the different needs of users. Shrinkage ball valve can not only reduce cost and price appropriately, but also meet some specific requirements of users.
1. Valves are designed and manufactured in accordance with GB/T 12237, BS5351, API 608, API 6D, ISO 7121, JSI, DIN and other standards.
2. Flange dimensions are specified according to HG/T 20592, HG/T 20615, GB/T 9113, JB/T 79, ASME B16.5, JIS B220, EN1092 and other standards.
3. The structure length of the valve is in accordance with GB/T12221, EN 558, ASME B16.10, DIN 3202, JIS and other standards.
4. Valves are inspected and tested in accordance with GB/T 26480, GB/T 1397, API 598, ISO 5208 and other standards.
5. Valve pressure and temperature rating shall be in accordance with GB/T12224, ASME B16.34 and other standards.